Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE HEADACHES IS YOUR SOURCE FOR INFORMATION AND NEUROMUSCULAR DENTISTRY

I am currently working very diligently to make the I Hate Headaches site the most comprehensive source for Neuromuscular Dentistry and to help the public "find a Neuromuscular Dentist" While there are a few doctors who are early members of our site I will help patients find neuromuscular dentists in their area.

I frequently find that patients wish to come to my office to see me personally. My office can make arrangements for out of town patients who want to experience the changes neuromuscular dentistry can accomplish. I currently have several out of stat patients with sleep disorders, headaches, migraines and other types of TMD who travel to my office.

Please bookmark my blog and also watch for new content about neuromuscular dentistry on this site.