Thursday, September 23, 2010

DIZZINESS, HEADACHES, TINNITUS AND FATIGUE CAN BE ADDRESSED WITH NEUROMUSCULAR DENTISTRY.

JAMES: For the last 4 years or so I have suffered from increasing dizziness, headaches, tinnitus and fatigue. I have ground my teeth for years and only recently considered the possibility that TMD could be the cause of my problems. It has gotten to the point that I am nearly unable to work. Could you please give me any information on doctors in the central NY area that would be able to help me. Thank You

DR SHAPIRA: JAMES THE PROBLEMS YOU DISCUSSED CAN FREQUENTLY BE ADDRESSED, ALLEVIATED AND/OR ELIMINATED THRU NEUROMUSCULAR DENTISTRY. THE FIRST STEP WOULD BE A COMPLETE EXAM AND TREATMENT WOULD PROBABLY BEGIN WITH A DIAGNOSTIC ORTHOTIC. I WILL CONTACT YOU WITH THE NAME OF A LOCAL AREA NEUROMUSCULAR DENTIST.

DR SHAPIRA