Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Diplomat in Pain Management opens Highland Park Office

I am Dr Ira Shapira and I am pleased to be the first Diplomat of Pain Management to open an office in Highland Park dedicated to treating headaches, migraines andTMJ Disorders (TMD)

Please visit my website to learn about the innovative methods utilized to treat these problems.
http://www.thinkbetterlife.com

Treatment of complex cases often requires blending of techniques and knowledge from several fields of medicine and dentistry.  The goal is to improve your quality of life to meet or exceed your expectations.   This often requires an openess to new and innovative techniques.

I have been utilizing Neuromuscular Dentistry for over 30 years having learned the art and science from the man who developed the field, Dr Barney Jankelson.  I also worked and studied with many of the early pioneers in the field.

Dr Janet Travell wrote the book on Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction and I had the honor to train with he in the treatment of myofascial pain and dysfuction and fibromyalgia.

Utilization of trigger point injections can be incredible tool for helping patients with chronic pai.

I work closely with an Atlas / orthogonal chiropracter who has trained internationally in cranial manipulation and chirodontics.