Wednesday, March 11, 2015

TMJ, TMD: Patient Friendly Video Explains TMJ, TMD, Posture, NUCCA, Atlas-Orthogano, Sleep Apnea and Snoring

My friend Curtis does an excellent job of explaining TMJ Disorders or TMD and how they are addressed with Neuromuscular Dentistry.  I like to always refer to the Neuromuscular Orthotic as a Diagnostic Neuromuscular Orthotic because we use it not just to help in the diagnosis of a patients but to evaluate the new diagnostic position and the effect it has on body posture.

I am into fascinated with the  science of TMJ, TMD and MPD and the postural effects of changing the bite.  Curtis does fabulous job in explaining difficult concepts in a simple easy to understand and entertaining format.  I enjoy watching his video every time I play it.  There is an amazing body of evidence and science into his postural discussion that includes the work of Nobel Prize winning Sherrington and the work of Tallgren.
As a Regent and Secretary of ICCMO I am currently having the pleasure of reviewing his excellent mastership thesis of ICCMO

View his you tube video @

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAdKVu6vS20