Wednesday, April 1, 2015

TMJ, TMD, Headaches, Migraines, Snoring and Sleep Apnea: FIND A NEUROMUSCULAR DENTIST

NEUROMUSCULAR DENTISTRY can offer incredibly quick relief for many patients suffering from TMJ disorders, Migraines and other issues.  It is ideal for finding the ideal physiologic position for dentistry and full mouth reconstructions.

In the Chicago area I have two locations for patients;

Highland Park, Il www.ThinkBetterLife.com

 Gurnee   www.DelanyDentalCare.com

I frequently see patients who travel long distances to see me in Chicago from the US and overseas.  I can make special arrangements for patients who want me to treat them personally, whether for TMJ pain, headaches, migraines, sleep disorders of cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry.

There are many areas across the country and from around the world where there are not neuromuscular doctors listed on my site.

I reccommend that patients seek out a Neuromuscular Dentist who belongs to ICCMO, The International College of CranioMandibular Orthopedics.

 FIND A NEUROMUSCULAR DENTIST

http://occlusiontmjauthority.com is the ICCMO site.  Patients can learn more about Neuromuscular Dentistry at that site.  I have just agreed to help write additional content for the site.

The find a dentist section is found at:
 http://occlusiontmjauthority.com/find-a-tmj-dentist-2/

Neuromuscular Dentistry is ideal for patients under Chiropractic care, especially patients who see a NUCCA Chiropracter or and A/O (Atlas/Orthoganol) Chiropracter.