Monday, February 15, 2010

NEUROMUSCULAR DENTISTRY FINDING A NEUROMUSCULAR DENTIST DIRECTORY TIRED OF HEADAXCHES? WE WILL HELP YOU LOCATE A NEUROMUSCULAR DENTIST

I have had an enormous respones from visitors to this website looking for a neuromuscular dentist and not finding one listed in their area. If you need help find a neuromuscular dentist we try our best to connect you with one.

I do ask for feedback on doctors because I do not know all of them personally. I am most happy when I can refer to an excellent clincian that I trust.

While I believe that neuromuscular dentistry is essential for a majority of patients it does not exclude many other varieties of treatment in conjunction with NMD.

Quality of Life is the name of the game. We want to help you on your journey to that better quality of life.